If you have followed this website at all for the past 5 years, you certainly know that I tend to focus on organization and comfort when it comes to my office environment either in my home office or in my office cubicle. (Don’t miss my youTube video below!)
The weather is turning here in the Northeast and it’s so strange how it goes from cold one day to almost 80 degrees the next. I like to take my work walks and after my walk, especially on the warm days, I need to cool off in my office cubicle. The USB fan I mentioned above works fine but I thought I needed something a bit stronger to cool off faster.
Also, in the office environment you almost never know when you’re going to walk into a sweltering environment depending on who is controlling the heat or the air conditioning. I also wanted a sufficient desk fan for my home office and this one certainly does the trick.
Here is a quick youTube video I made of me unboxing the unit and using it in my home office and cubicle at work.
Here are some images in my home office and work cubicle
Features of the Lasko Clip Stik Ultra Slim Desk Fan
- Full Product Dimensions – 4.1 x 3.2 x 10.8 inches
- Product Weight – 2.5 pounds
- Color – White
- Material – Plastic
- 2-speed fan great for personal cooling at the office
- Can be clipped to anything available in your office
- Clip is removable so the fan can be used as a standing fan on your desktop.
- Swivel-action base directs air flow where needed